TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRANSPORTATION
All Passengers travelling are accounted to have accepted these terms and conditions.
01. Vouchers are personal and not transferable to the third parties.
02. Passenger confirms full compliance with the order and instructions of the master.
03. Open return tickets are valid only during the year of issuance.
04. Passenger confirms to be ready at the port 1 (one) hour prior to departure of the vessel.
05. If your trip begins from Rhodes: you may collect your tickets from the office or at the port, here are the contact details for AEGEAN SHIPPING COMPANY SEADREAMS TRAVEL AGENT in Rhodes: ADRESS: 46,GR LAMBRAKI STREET 3 RD FLOOR TEL : +30 224 10 74235 -6. Opening Hours: 08h00 - 13h00 then from 18h00 - 21h00. There is a siesta in Rhodes therefore the office may be closed in the daytime from 13h00 until 18h00. If you are arriving directly to the port of Rhodes please be ready one hour before departure in the port and receive your boarding cards from the ticketing office next to the customs building in the port. This office is a wooden kiosk and has a big sign 'Daily Excursions to Turkey Marmaris' on top of it.
06. If your trip begins from Marmaris: Please be ready at the departure port in Marmaris onehour prior to your departure time and contact our office Akha Tourism Travel Agent. We have ticeting office in Marmaris CruisePort.. Our ticketing office is a brown kiosk and has a big sign 'TICKETS TO RHODES'
07. Neither refund nor carriage will be provided in case of loss of the open return ticket.
08. The transporter may make changes on the journey schedules without prior notice.
09. Disputes arrising out of transportation will be resolved in accordance with the conditions of carriage of Turkish laws and regulations. Marmaris courts are authorized for arbitration.
10. Sailing schedules may be interrupted, changed and crossing times extended or trips cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or operational circumstances beyond our control, we do not accept liability for any costs, including transport, accommodation or meal costs, or inconvenience caused by such delays or cancellations. If, after we have confirmed your booking, there are unforseen changes in timetable or delay due to delayed arrival / departure of the vessel, bad weather conditions, technical problems or breakages we will do our best to inform you if such information is available to us. However, by doing so we do not assume responsibility nor liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the site or any linked site, user's reliance on any service obtained from the site or a linked site or any failure or delay in updating or including any data in the site. In no event shall We be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort otherwise.
11. Pregnant women of 6 or more months are not allowed to travel on board the vessels for their own safety. Pregnant women of 6 or more months can travel with doctor's report.
12. We are not liable for any injury or death, damage or loss of luggage, other personal belongings or cars on board the vessels unless the incident causing any of the above is proved to be the result of the ferry company's fault or neglect at a court of law in Marmaris. We are not liable if an incident resulted from an act of war, terrorism, hostility, insurrection, a natural Phenomenon, adverse weather or sea conditions, or was wholly caused by an act or omission done with the intend to cause an incident by a third party.
According to this contract electronic tickets purchased in any way, passengers, dates, times and route information can not be replaced request.
ARTICLE 13 - CANCELLATION OF THE TRAVEL AND REFUND CONDITIONS:
1- The BUYER cannot request the SELLER to change any detail (i.e. passenger name, date, time and route) on the electronic ticket which is purchased within the scope of this contract. The BUYER confirms and warrants that there will be no request to the SELLER for any change after the confirmation of the sale.
The ferry departure day no-refundable.
No refund is made to any BUYER in case of; Authorities refusal to the person trying to leave the country, expired visa, not having a valid visa.
Passengers who have purchased an Open Return ticket and have travelled only one way, no matter what the reason, cannot apply for a refund for the return trip.
14. Open return tickets must be confirmed 1 (one) business day before intended departure from Rhodes or Marmaris with us or authorized agents listed below, subject to availability.
AEGEAN SHIPPING COMPANY SEADREAMS TRAVEL AGENT in Rhodes ADRESS: 46,GR LAMBRAKI STREET 3 RD FLOOR TEL : +30 224 10 74235 -6